Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Winter Wonderland


We've been at if for three days now and things are looking good!
We do this big shin dig every year right after Fall Fest (you know, because we are so fresh and energized), and really have a great time with the shop being closed and getting to re-vamp everything!
Crank up the tunes and get me some Leroys!

Today, Carol polished silver, Dan got the barn boards up and Dianne finished pricing everything.
Get real barn boards, you get real barn board smell... luckily it is diminishing.
Don't you love these pumpkins?
Claire, of course.
Yesterday around 5pm I heard knocking at the door... "Zumba Girl, it's me!"
Kay.
I open the door she walks in and is stopped in her tracks.
"O.M.G"
She has a look on her face that plainly expresses her disbelief at what the shop looks like and the doubt that we could ever pull this off... and this is a smooth year!
HA!
Just touching base, letting you know my emotions are back in check, you know, for now.
I hope you all stop in Saturday, I'm really floored at the transformation in the front of the shop.
Sweet dreams,
Angie

1 comment:

I love to hear from you!